Official Rules of Angle for Memories Events
All rules are to provide a fair and equal playing field for all competitors and are based on single boat individual anglers.
Fishing licenses are required and the responsibility of the angler.
1. All Largemouth and Smallmouth Bass will be accepted.
2. Anglers of any age may participate as long as all boating regulations are adhered to.
3. Anglers must comply with state fishing and boating regulations, including the use of PFDs and kill switches. Fishing and boating licenses are the responsibility of team members.
4. There will be no meeting, registration will remain open for the duration of the tournament. Anglers can fish any time day or night during the tournament.
5. Anglers must compete from a boat/kayak and remain in the boat/kayak during competition. Fishing within 50 yards of a marina gas pump or within 50 yards of a competitor’s boat, which was first anchored, is prohibited. Having a trout line or jug’s in an area does not prohibit other boats from entering an area.
6. This is a CPR tournament all fish should be released; no release photo will be required.
7. In case of a tie for a qualifying angler, the next smaller fish will be used to determine a winner, in the event that the second fish are also a tie, a coin flip conducted by the tournament director will decide who the winner is.
8. Any protest must be made in writing to the tournament director within 30 minutes following the end of the tournament. A protest must state the rule number(s) broken.
9. Wanton unsportsmanlike conduct may be grounds for disqualification if circumstances require. Decision of Tournament Director will be final.
Grand prize will be largest fish, measured for tip of closed mouth to tip of tail, will win the grand prize. Fish should be measured with the head to the left and the belly facing the camera. Any board with ¼ inch scale may be used in the photo and will be rounded to the closest ¼ inch. You will be emailed a tag to include in all of your photos.
This is a Largemouth and Smallmouth Bass Tournament.
There will be weekly winners for most approved fish caught in that week.
Tournament begins and ends at 12:00 midnight.
This is a 50/50 Tournament.
50/50 Grand Prize
$5 admin fee
$20 to grand prize
$20 for donation
Total entrance fee $45
Code of Ethics
Angle for Memories Tournament is a fund-raising event for Alzheimer’s Tennessee Inc. a not for profit organization supporting and benefiting persons with Alzheimer’s and their care givers. Please, present yourself in such a way as we can all be proud.
RELEASE AND WAIVER: For in consideration of my participation in Our event, I hereby, for myself,
my heirs, administrators, and assigns, release and discharge the venue and all involved sponsors
and their respective servants, agents, employees, officials and officers, from any and all claims,
demands, liabilities, loss, damage and causes of action of any sort, including attorney's fees for
injuries sustained to my person or property incurred by reason of my participation or preparation for
the above said event due to negligence or any fault. I hereby grant the organization specific
permission to reproduce, publish, circulate, copyright, or otherwise use any and all photographs and/
or videotape of me and/ or my family taken at Our event, for use by the organization. I certify that my
participation is free and voluntary. By singing the registration form, I signify that I have read and
understood the foregoing Release and Waiver, an, if under the age of 18, have the consent of a
parent or guardian to participant in this event.